08 Jul Zika virus traveling risks
Most Zika virus cases are travel related. At least that what we know so far. Don’t take Zika virus traveling risks lightly and listen to health experts. In Brazil there are over a million cases reported and it is spreading globally. The virus has spread to countries including the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Saint Martin and Venezuela. When at all possible, you should consult a professional and avoid high risk areas completely.
This WHEC article covers the latest on Zika virus infections and Olympic updates.
- avoid Zika high risk areas if possible
- skip the Olympics if you are pregnant or plan to be pregnant
- stock up on mosquito repellentsSo
- avoid sex if you think you may be infected
- keep up to date on the latest Zika news